HP Envy printers were initially launched on October 15, 2009 and since then there has been no looking back. The model was a great hit and the company started manufacturing more and more units with upgraded features. HP Envy printers are an inkjet multi-function printer that is mainly created for home use. With HP Envy, you can print, copy and scan documents according to your need. Apart from the usual wired and USB connections, you can also use wireless, wireless direct and NFC to connect other devices. 123.hp.com/setup will help you download drivers and take you through the process of setting up your printer.
HP Deskjet printers are available from small domestic to large industrial models. Based on your need, you can choose what kind of Deskjet printer you need from our website. Once you buy the printer of your choice, you can head to 123.hp.com/setup to download the necessary drivers for your printer. With its increasing popularity, the deskjet printers that are manufactured today also include the copy and scan functions. HP Deskjet printers come in affordable ranges with basic printer functions, compact design and great print quality.
As the name suggests, HP Officejet printers are mainly manufactured for heavy use. So, if your company has a lot of printing work, then you need to choose a model from the HP Officejet series. This is an all-in-one printer that allows the user to print, copy, scan and fax documents of your choice. They are available in affordable ranges and most importantly, you can print fast and high quality photos with them. One of the attractive features Office printer is that it has an automatic document feeder and automatic duplexer along with Wi-fi and Wi-fi direct connections. We will help you with 123.hp.com/setup setup process.
If you’re working or setting up a micro office, then you need to buy HP Officejet Pro printers for your office use. They have the basic HP Officejet features but help you print documents and photos very fast in low running cost. However, HP Officejet Pro doesn’t compromise on the printing quality. All the additional features of an Officejet printer such as duplex printing and the automatic feeder in addition to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet and USB connections are available. In contrast to the 100 sheet input tray, HP Officejet Pro has a 250 sheet paper tray which makes the HP Officejet Pro models super attractive.
HP Envy Photo
The HP Envy Photo printers are a god-find, as they help you to print photos off your smartphone in a jiffy. If you have signed up with HP Instant Ink, then you can print the photos of your wish for less than 5 cents. HP Instant Ink keeps track of your printer ink levels and delivers ink cartridges to your house for a low monthly price. The HP Envy Photo printer is equipped with wireless connectively and lightning fast 123.hp.com/setup. Once you get hold of the HP Smart App, it helps you print photos from social media and scan documents on the go. With HP Envy Photo, you can get high quality print outs and they can also perform the usual functions such as print, copy, scan and fax.
Top Selling HP Printers
Driver Download and Unboxing
- Unbox your HP printer from its packaging by removing the protective tap stuck on it..
- As the first step, unbox the HP ink cartridges from its packaging by holding it on the sides. If you hold it elsewhere, then there is a probability of getting your hands dirty with ink.
- Gently, open the ink cartridge access door and push the ink cartridge in its defined slot. Keep pushing it until you head a snap.
- Now, take out the connection wire and connect one end of it to the HP printer and the other to the electric socket.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Go to the control panel on your HP printer to see if it’s ready to roar.
- Get your printer set and install the ink cartridges.
- To check if your printer is working properly then print a test page.
- Now, head to 123.hp.com to download the necessary driver and software needed for your printer.
- Click on the downloaded file and in the newly opened screen, click on Run.
- To help with the 123.hp.com/setup, check our website as we take you through the step by step process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to finish the driver installation process.
HP Printer Wireless Setup
- Firstly, your HP printer should be connected to a working internet connection through the Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Secondly, both your printer and computer should be connection to the same internet network.
How to setup the printer on your wireless network?
- Go to the 123.hp.com/setup HP printer’s control panel display screen and scroll through the options. Touch the Setup option.
- From the available options, select Network Setup
- Now, choose Wireless Settings from the available options.
- A new set of options will be displayed in front of you, tap on Wireless Setup Wizard.
Follow the prompts displayed on the printer screen to complete the 123.hp.com/setup process.
- Make sure your 123.hp.com/setup HP printer is switched on for printing.
- On your Apple device, open the document or email or webpage or photo that needs to be printed. Choose the Action icon to check for several menu options.
- Choose the document to print and then tap on the Print field or Print option.
- Now, navigate to the Printer options menu and then choose the printer’s name through which you want to print.
- Now, a new dialog box opens. To change the print settings according to your need, select Options.
- If your HP printer uses only black ink, then the Options menu may not be displayed.
- Choose either the Plus (+) or Minus (-) sign to increase or decrease the number of copies you want to print.
- Once you made the necessary changes, choose Print to start the print job.
Windows – Mac – Smartphone
Windows: On your desktop screen, click on the Start button. Type ‘Add Printer’ on the search menu bar. A newdialog box opens and asks you which type o printer you would want to install. Choose ‘Add anetwork wireless’ or ‘Bluetooth printer’.
Mac: Click on the following in the same order ; Setup – – > Network/Wireless menu – – > Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose the printer you want from the list of printers. When prompted, enter the WEP password.
Smartphone: On your printer’s control panel screen, choose Network or Wireless menu. Scroll through the list of options available and choose Wireless Setup Wizard. Enter the SSID (wireless network name) and WEP key (password) when prompted.
HP Eprint Setup
- Your HP printer and your computer or lap should be connected to the same network.
- The attachment that is given for printing may be different from the original.
How to ePrint a document from anywhere?
- Make sure you switch on the Web Services option.
- Tap on the ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Print the ePrint information page and then follow the prompts to sign up for an ePrint account.
- Find or locate your ePrint email address
- On your HP printer’s home screen, choose the ePrint icon.
- Choose the Web Services Settings.
- From the list of options available in the menu, tap on Display Email address.
- Email a document or photo to the designated email address to print the same.
- Compose a new email and then attach the document or photo.
- Mention the printer’s email address and then click on send option.
Once the email is received, the HP printer starts to print the document.
HP Cloud Setup
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP printer.
- On your desktop screen, choose the Chrome icon. The browser opens.
- Now, select the Sign In option that is available in the right corner of the browser.
- Select the Menu icon in the Chrome browser and then tap on Setting from the list available.
- When the new dialog box opens, scroll through the options. Choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Choose Google Cloud Print from the drop-down menu and then select the Manage button.
- At this time, Google CloudPrint will start detecting printers that are connected to the existing network.
- Navigate to the New Devices category and look for your printer. Tap on Register button once more to confirm. The printer starts printing the confirmation page. (NOTE: Several printers may ask you to finish the registration process from the printer’s control panel.
- If you already find the printer under the My Devices tab, it indicates that your HP printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Choose Manage to check whether your printer is listed in the registered Google Cloud Print printers.
- However, if you do not see your HP printer in the registered list, then try to connect it with the email address that is designated to your printer via HP ePrint. Make sure your printer is connected to a working Internet connection.
HP Scanner Setups
With the 123.hp.com/setup HP scanner, a user can scan documents, photos and other important files and get to savethem on their computer. After the scanning option to a computer is enabled, the user can startscanning from the printer software on your computer or from the printer’s display screen. Some ofthe scan functions are available only after install the HP printer software. So, it is imperative todownload the HP software.
How to scan to a computer?
- Check if you have already installed the authentic HP printer software.
- The computer and the HP printer should be connected over a network and switch on.
- If you are using Windows operating system, then the printer software should be runningprior to scanning.
How to enable scan to computer feature (Windows)?
Generally, the scan to a computer feature is enabled by default by the HP. If you find that the optionis disabled, then follow the instructions to enable it.
- Perform the following functions based on your operating system.
- Windows 8.1: On the lower left hand corner of the Start screen, click on thedownward facing arrow. Now, from the list of options available, choose the printeryou want and then click Utilities.
- Windows 8: On your Start screen, right-click on an empty area. On the app bar, clickon All Apps and then choose your printer name and then select Utilities.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP: Click the Start button on the desktop.
- Choose All Programs, select HP and then tap on the folder of your printer.
- Go to the scan section and then choose Manage Scan to Computer option.
- Choose enable option.
HP Printer Paper Jams
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Double check the paper path of the printer. Lift the paper path cover handle and remove it If there are any jammed paper, remove it.
- Re-insert the paper path cover until it locks in its place.
- If the problem still prevails, look for any paper jam in the print carriage access door.
- If you find any jammed paper in the print carriage door, grab the paper ad pull it towards you.
- To remove all the pieces of the paper, move the print carriage.
- Now, gently close the access door of the ink cartridge.
- If the problem still halts the print job, check the paper tray.
- Lift the output tray and pull the input tray out to extend it.
- To pull the input tray, press the buttons on the printer’s sides.
- After pulling out the input tray, check for any jammed paper in every nook and corners.
- After clearing the jams, inset the input tray back and place a stack of paper.
- Gently, lower the output tray.