HP Envy printers were initially launched on October 15, 2009 and since then there has been no looking back. The model was a great hit and the company started manufacturing more and more units with upgraded features. HP Envy printers are an inkjet multi-function printer that is mainly created for home use. With HP Envy, you can print, copy and scan documents according to your need. Apart from the usual wired and USB connections, you can also use wireless, wireless direct and NFC to connect other devices. 123.hp.com/setup will help you download drivers and take you through the process of setting up your printer.
HP Deskjet printers are available from small domestic to large industrial models. Based on your need, you can choose what kind of Deskjet printer you need from our website. Once you buy the printer of your choice, you can head to 123.hp.com/setup to download the necessary drivers for your printer. With its increasing popularity, the deskjet printers that are manufactured today also include the copy and scan functions. HP Deskjet printers come in affordable ranges with basic printer functions, compact design and great print quality.
As the name suggests, HP Officejet printers are mainly manufactured for heavy use. So, if your company has a lot of printing work, then you need to choose a model from the HP Officejet series. This is an all-in-one printer that allows the user to print, copy, scan and fax documents of your choice. They are available in affordable ranges and most importantly, you can print fast and high quality photos with them. One of the attractive features Office printer is that it has an automatic document feeder and automatic duplexer along with Wi-fi and Wi-fi direct connections. We will help you with 123.hp.com/setup setup process.
If you’re working or setting up a micro office, then you need to buy HP Officejet Pro printers for your office use. They have the basic HP Officejet features but help you print documents and photos very fast in low running cost. However, HP Officejet Pro doesn’t compromise on the printing quality. All the additional features of an Officejet printer such as duplex printing and the automatic feeder in addition to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet and USB connections are available. In contrast to the 100 sheet input tray, HP Officejet Pro has a 250 sheet paper tray which makes the HP Officejet Pro models super attractive.
HP Envy Photo
The HP Envy Photo printers are a god-find, as they help you to print photos off your smartphone in a jiffy. If you have signed up with HP Instant Ink, then you can print the photos of your wish for less than 5 cents. HP Instant Ink keeps track of your printer ink levels and delivers ink cartridges to your house for a low monthly price. The HP Envy Photo printer is equipped with wireless connectively and lightning fast 123.hp.com/setup. Once you get hold of the HP Smart App, it helps you print photos from social media and scan documents on the go. With HP Envy Photo, you can get high quality print outs and they can also perform the usual functions such as print, copy, scan and fax.
Driver Download and Unboxing
- Unbox your HP printer from its packaging by removing the protective tap stuck on it..
- As the first step, unbox the HP ink cartridges from its packaging by holding it on the sides. If you hold it elsewhere, then there is a probability of getting your hands dirty with ink.
- Gently, open the ink cartridge access door and push the ink cartridge in its defined slot. Keep pushing it until you head a snap.
- Now, take out the connection wire and connect one end of it to the HP printer and the other to the electric socket.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Go to the control panel on your HP printer to see if it’s ready to roar.
- Get your printer set and install the ink cartridges.
- To check if your printer is working properly then print a test page.
- Now, head to 123.hp.com to download the necessary driver and software needed for your printer.
- Click on the downloaded file and in the newly opened screen, click on Run.
- To help with the 123.hp.com/setup, check our website as we take you through the step by step process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on screen to finish the driver installation process.